Courtesy of the late Colin Bryant's Collection
by kind permission of Rushden Museum
Rose Hill Cottages in High Street South
It has also been called Rose Bank and is now listed.
Rose Hill is named in the 1881 and 1891 census only. At a sale in September 1902 Rose Hill was part of the Rushden House estate. Today the cottages are rather hidden behind the boundary wall, this photo being taken from Little Street looking across the Bedford Road, in 2007.