19 - 27 Church Street were built in 1881 - in 2012 occupied by Serve - Fratelli Bosco Ltd - Peter Crisp Kitchen & Bathroom Centre
No 10 Church Street - Oak Lodge - built about 1885
Extract from a 1951 newsclip: “In another two years the house in Church Street, Oak Lodge with its staircase and porch made from the oak from the *Windmill mentioned in Domesdaye Book was in the market, and father bought that and across the drive erected a retail shop with a workshop behind.
“From the house to the shop he had a telephone absolutely the first telephone in Rushden.
Note: *probably the Windmill that once stood in Windmill Road
At the foot of Church Street on a piece of ground where No 39 once stood is a flower bed. In 2018 the Town Council decorated two cycles to announce the OVO Women's Cycle Tour that would start one leg from Rushden Hall Park.