|Rushden Echo, 20th June 1919
A New Harmonium has been placed at the Wesleyan Chapel, and the instrument which was purchased from Mr. Roberts, of Ringstead, was formally opened on Sunday, by Mr. C. Wooding of Rushden, being the pianist. Mr. G. Wooding conducted the services and Miss W. Wooding sang solos both afternoon and evening. At the afternoon service the scholars sang a children’s hymn. The collections for the instrument fund were most satisfactory.