Like its neighbouring village Bozeat, the early parish registers were lost in a great fire in 1728. This transcript for the first three of the new registers has been checked against the Bishop's Transcripts
and additional entries or information are marked ^ in the transcript. The church closed in 1926.
All common Forenames e.g. William, John, Thomas, Mary, Elizabeth, are spelt in the modern English form and expanded if contracted in the register, but less common forenames and all Surnames are spelt as in the original. Before 1752 the Year is upgraded for January/March. In the index C = christened/baptised, N = born, M = married, B = buried, D = died.