This fine cart was made by F Parker - Builder - Higham Ferrers for
J W Bright
- Mineral Water Manufacturers - Rushden
The premises of F Parker & Son
Coach Builders and Motor Engineers c1920
Advert from the
to raise funds for the Parish Rooms. This tells us that Fred had been trading for 24 years, and had now moved to 18 High Street.
So this business was established in 1880.
A Funeral Service folder 1914
Return to Commerce Index